Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Friday, November 12, 2010

A finished class project

Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving?.....oh my goodness.
And every time I log onto eBay I see the count-down to Christmas.....Yikes!!
The stores are full of Christmas decorations and I've been bugging the kids for their lists.
Time flies when you're having fun : )

I'm already looking ahead to 2011. Lots of great things for the new year.
My son graduates from high school...woo hoo.
Actually that's a little bittersweet. The thought of him moving away makes
me a little sad.....but it's exciting to watch him travel his own path.

And I have lots of classes scheduled in 2011.
The Attic
Mesa, Arizona
is first...... January 14-16th

I designed a sweet little Schoolgirl Sewing Book and Peacock Pinkeep Drum for the event.



The front of the Sewing Book is the sweetest blue/grey linen with a reproduction schoolgirl sampler.
It folds closed and ties with with ribbon.

Inside is lined with wool and I've added a little pocket for scissors and notions.
It's a great size to tuck into your sewing basket or pack for travel.....it will hold all of your floss, needles and scissors and ties securely.

And the sweet little Pinkeep Drum was designed to coordinate with the Sewing Book.
I've stitched a schoolgirl alphabet with a practice band around the top......


and of course a sweet little peacock.....I love peacocks.



And finally a horse and crown. I was inspired by my daughter to stitch the horse....she has been begging me for a horse. She already has his name.....Brownie.

On top I've added a little velvet berry.....so adorable.


I'm so excited about the trip to Arizona. Believe me.....January in Arizona sounds much better to me than January in Indiana. I'm not much of a snowbunny : )

And Linda from Chessie & Me will be there also.....she is so sweet and I've had the pleasure of meeting her a few times in Spring Green Wisc. I can't wait to see her project....I know it's going to be a knock-out.

So if you haven't yet made your Christmas lists be sure to add
The Attic's ~A Primitive Gathering~
It's sure to be a great time....there will be many talented artists and the store is just beautiful.

For more information please contact The Attic:

Attic Needlework Website


1-888-942-8842

Hope to see you there...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Here are a few more 2011 dates:

3 Sisters Needlework
Knoxville, TN
April 30th

(865) 588-1230


Willows & Early Blooms
Country Sampler
Spring Green, Wisc.
May 4th - 7th

Country Sampler Website


Primitives of the Midwest
Quilter's Station
Lee's Summit, MO
June 22nd - 25th

Quilter's Station Website





Until next time my friend.....happy stitching


2 comments:

Lili said...

so pretty!
nice weekend.

Tracy said...

Hi there girlie,
love your new class projects. Wish I could fly down to Jean's shop..have always wanted to go. Have a fun Thanksgiving!