Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ok ya'all....I thought we needed something easy to stitch now that it's Summer.

Between entertaining kids, keeping the lawn mowed and tending to the animals and gardens I hardly have time to spend in my stitching chair.

Let me introduce 
~Sisters Three Pinkeep~

Finished Size :  13" w by 6 1/2" h
Stitch Count :  129 by 98

It's stitched on 32 count Belfast ~Water Lily
Gentle Arts threads
Brethren Blue
Straw Bonnet
Apple Cider

And it's available 3 ways :  

Pattern only $12.

Complete Kit $35.
(Pattern,Linen,Threads,Fabrics)

Partial Kit $24.
(Pattern,Linen,Threads)

If you are interested email me at stacy.nash@att.net

Thanks so much my friends and happy stitching...

Smiles,
Stacy

6 comments:

JoanneS said...

Ok I'm hooked, or crazy !! I look for signs and even though I do not have two sisters I do have three granddaughters !! I'll be contacting you for the full kit :) Love It !!
joanne

Unknown said...

Really beautiful stitch and finishing!!

Patty C. said...

Love it :)

Marlene said...

Hmmm...I am tempted but do you think it would be easy to change one sister to a brother?
I may be contacting you too.

Bunky said...

Love this....can't wait to stitch it....;))

Unknown said...

The same with me, Stacy. I seldom have time for the other things except writing. I earn for my living by it, but still I can't live without a thought about my next plan and essay structure. I do love being able to create something with my words.
Oscar - essaykings.me - last page of work