Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Wednesday, October 27, 2010


It's no secret that I'm camera shy but I had to show you this pic.
Look at those sweet little Pinkeep Drums....everybody in session 1 and 2 did so well.
It was amazing to see so many finished Pinkeeps in one place.



I could have loaded all this stuff in my truck and sped away.
Look at Maggie's beautiful finished pieces from her newest book ~Comfort Zone~.
She is just the sweetest thing.....and an amazing artist.
Maggie has some amazing things in the works and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat with anticipation.


Forgive me....I know my pics are a little out of order : )
This is the beginning of session 2.....our Meet & Greet night.
The Country Sampler girls made the coolest name tags for everyone.
And you can see my Pinkeep Drum and Sewing Roll, Blackbird Designs Quilt (they also had a cross-stitch sampler that is missing from this pic. Someone must be ooooh-ing and awww-ing over it ) and Maggie's Heart Box and Advent Box.


And here are a few more of Maggie's projects from the Book.....on the chair there are 2 pillow, a red table runner, the awesome wool coat and my very favorite wall hanging on the back of the chair.
Oh yeah....don't ya just love that chair. I am in total love with it. Jeanne just got them in and I think I'm going to have to order one. My old stitching chair is getting pretty worn out : )


A close up of some of this years projects.



Jingle All the Way Pinkeep Drum



And here are all the cuties from session 2.
Maggie is in the first row on the far right and Jeanne is standing right behind her in the black sweater. Hey, if I showed you a pic of me it's only fair I point them out too : )


Alma & Barb from Blackbird Designs.....wow.....I could sit and listen to them all day long.
They brought a bunch of amazing quilts....some from and upcoming book so we got a sneak peek.
And they have the best collection of samplers that they shared.

It was another fantastic year at Boxwood & Berries.
I can't believe this was the 5th year.
It looks like we'll do 2 sessions again next year and Jeanne is taking names already.
We've decided to do it again in October....the weather was perfect and the color was at it's peak.
I can't wait.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing..looks like an awesome time..

tj said...

...Goodness, you are very pretty! :o)

...This looks like a great time with a great bunch of gals and such wonderful works too!

...Blessings... :o)

Kathy (woolfind) said...

So glad to put a face to the name :). Thanks for sharing all the stitching pieces. Beautiful just like you! Looked like a lot of fun... so many smiles!

Carla said...

Looks like you had a great time and saw lots of wonderful work. I knew Maggie years ago, when I was an Army wife in Kansas. She is soooo talented, but then so are you. Thanks for sharing

Carin said...

What a lovely photo's and that jingle all the way pinkeep drum looks great. I wonderd if I could do such a great job to make that so pretty.

pj said...

Stacy! It was great to work with you again at Boxwood and thanks for the great pinkeep! We had fun and learned so much...your new designs are super too....Keep on designing and enjoying your work with fibers, fabrics and needles.

Funny to see my picture on the internet....ha!!!! My friend in France emailed me to say " I see you..." pam from iowa