Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Pattern Book & Pattern

2 Posts in one day.
No, you're not hallucinating ....I'm actually posting twice in the same day : )

The deal is I'm in the process of creating a new website with a new host because of all the trouble I've had. And it seems I'm not able to update my website with the new Book & Pattern again....ugh

So, I'm adding pictures here so everyone can see them.

This is the new ~Cast Your Spells~ Pinkeep pattern

I love the bittersweet scalloped border and the skeleton key that's hidden in the urn.

This pattern is $10. and can be purchase on eBay or just email me if your interested.


And this is the newest Christmas Pattern Book
~Home for Christmas~

It has 5 projects for your Holiday and gift giving needs.

Faith Family Friends Sewing Pocket

Merry Christmas Ditty Bag & Woolen Mittens

Pinkeep Ornaments

All Hearts Pinkeep

The Pattern Book is $20. plus shipping and it's available on eBay or just email me if you're interested.

stacy@stacynashprimitives.com

Happy Stitching My Friend

Smiles,
Stacy



3 comments:

Witch of Stitches said...

As always, your patterns are beautiful. Love them.

Carin said...

Beautiful patterns again ... I love that spell your cast pincushion !! And that scissor by the Faith Family Friends Sewing Pocket is fantastic !

Natalia said...

Stacy, so great to see all your new designs !! I love your Home for Christmas book and it will be part of my collection for sure... I am currently finishing the fourth installment of the Country Sampler Stacy Nash Club and I know I am going to love it just like all the others..

Sounds like you had fun in Ohio and I wish I could make it to Wisconsin. I know for sure I'll be calling the girls at Country Sampler for one of those kits you are preparing :-) Maybe I'll see you at The Attic in January, I would love to take your class..