Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Thursday, September 14, 2017

Moon Moth is live...

~Moon Moth Pinkeep~ Pattern has now been added to my Etsy Store 
The Pattern is $12.


I used 36 count Dixie Samplar Linen ~Grethen's Grey~
A most lovely linen that I'm looking forward to stitching on again
You can find shops that carry her linens on her website

I alo used Gentle Arts Threads
Lexington Green
Straw Bonnet
Carriage Black
Gingersnap
Wheat Fields

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

And here's a Sneak Peek of a few finished pieces going to 
at Malabar Farm
Lucas, Ohio
September 23rd

Happy Stitching,
Stacy

3 comments:

Jean Bee said...

Are you going to sell the pattern for the bags? Love them!

Diane Knott said...

Love the pockets!!
Diane

Faye said...

I love these pockets! I'm stitching the kit from Stacy Nash Girls Club of Country Sampler right now... LOVE it!