Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My stitching buddy

My stitching buddy is never far from my chair


Last night she crawled into my thread basket
that was perched precariously on a stack
of book

silly Buttons

But she's so cute, I couldn't kick her out

She's helping me with a new sampler
I'll share pics soon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Whoopsie....
I also wanted to share with you a little
mix up on colors with the

~Rose Garden Sewing Basket Kit~

The symbol key says Old Hickory 
but the thread card has Chamomile 

The key is incorrect, it should be Chamomile

Just keeping' y'all on your toes

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Also, the side template for the 

~Rose Garden Sewing Basket Kit~

is much like a puzzle

The more you look at it the crazier it gets


Here's a pic to help you
figure out the bottom from the sides

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

It's cold and snowy here on the homestead

A perfect day to spend in my stitching chair
with my favorite stitching buddy

Smiles,
Stacy

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Stacy! I'm so happy to have discovered your blog, I am so in love with your samplers. I'm currently working on the Tribute to Summer Sampler--the border is so beautiful and one of my favorites. And Blackwater Hollow is at the top of my wish list. All of your work has the primitive look I love! I'm anxiously looking forward to your new designs.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Rachel
Tribute is one of my very favorites!!!

Unkonwn said...

تجميل الأنف والمعروف باسم عملية الأنف، هو إجراء جراحة تجميلية لتعديل الأنف وإعادة بنائه ويعتبر الدكتور حامد قدري افضل دكتور تجميل انف في مصر حيث انه يتمتع بالخبره والمهاره العاليه التي تمكنه من اجراء عمليات التجميل بنجاح وبدون مخاطر نظراً لسنواته الطويله في هذا التخصص الطبي.