Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My stitching buddy

My stitching buddy is never far from my chair


Last night she crawled into my thread basket
that was perched precariously on a stack
of book

silly Buttons

But she's so cute, I couldn't kick her out

She's helping me with a new sampler
I'll share pics soon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Whoopsie....
I also wanted to share with you a little
mix up on colors with the

~Rose Garden Sewing Basket Kit~

The symbol key says Old Hickory 
but the thread card has Chamomile 

The key is incorrect, it should be Chamomile

Just keeping' y'all on your toes

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Also, the side template for the 

~Rose Garden Sewing Basket Kit~

is much like a puzzle

The more you look at it the crazier it gets


Here's a pic to help you
figure out the bottom from the sides

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

It's cold and snowy here on the homestead

A perfect day to spend in my stitching chair
with my favorite stitching buddy

Smiles,
Stacy

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Stacy! I'm so happy to have discovered your blog, I am so in love with your samplers. I'm currently working on the Tribute to Summer Sampler--the border is so beautiful and one of my favorites. And Blackwater Hollow is at the top of my wish list. All of your work has the primitive look I love! I'm anxiously looking forward to your new designs.

Stacy Nash said...

Thank you so much Rachel
Tribute is one of my very favorites!!!